In this article, we will share ten ways to make money on the Internet that are available to all, which are not related to casinos, financial pyramids, likes, or viewing ads.
Method # 1. Website creation and monetization
If you have your own website or blog, then you can use the following ways to earn money from visitors and views:
- Google Adsense: a simple and automated way to monetize a website.
- Paid links in the texts (however, you should be extremely careful here so as not to fall under the sanctions of search engines).
- Lead or lead generation (selling leads). Lead is a potential “warm” client (from the English lead, ie “target”), information about which you can collect through the feedback form, application forms, forum and sell to all interested companies (for example, online brokers or insurance companies).
- Advertising banners (picture with a link to an external resource) and affiliate programs.
- Custom or sponsored articles (here the level of earnings depends on the chosen topic and audience, for example, there is a lot of money in the financial sector and companies are ready to pay well for advertising their services on third-party sites).
Otherwise, working with them can negatively affect the trust of your users, readers and customers, and, in general, reduce the quality of the resource and the trust of search engines in it.
Method # 2. Buying and reselling sites
People can sell their lucrative websites for a variety of reasons (just like a regular private business). Buying a profitable website can provide you with a steady source of passive income. In addition, if you know how you can improve the site and its popularity among users, you can later resell it profitably.
Method # 3. Writing articles (freelance)
One of the most popular ways to work remotely today is copywriting (freelancing). This means that you can earn money from the comfort of your home simply by creating or rewriting articles on given or free topics.
The average salary of an ordinary copywriter is 10 dollars for 1000 characters or 300-500 rubles for an “average” article. Many copywriters write 3-6 articles a day, so you can earn quite a decent amount per month for the average citizen of Russia. In some areas or for individual orders, earnings can be several times higher if a high level of expertise or serious analytical work is required. In general, it all depends on your capabilities and desires.
You can search for orders either by yourself (you can directly write to site administrators on topics of interest and offer your services) or through copywriting exchanges (for example, the popular eTXT ).
Method # 4. Coaching
If you are already an expert on any topic (it doesn’t matter which one: it can be either accounting or growing plants), you can use the Internet to teach others something and make money on it. A family of teachers in the United States built a multimillion-dollar business by selling school lesson plans online. Personal growth coaching is very popular today.
Method # 5. Online courses and digital products
- online lessons from videos, presentations, and pdf files through special platforms: for example, Udemy
- an electronic book (e-book ), mailing list or magazine;
- Excel templates, Powerpoint templates, financial models, website plugins, etc.
Method # 6. Advertising on YouTube or Telegram
For this method, you must first create a popular channel (with views of several thousand) on YouTube or in the Telegram messenger, which is now developing more actively than all social networks, and then proposals for advertising will not be long in coming.
Advertising on Telegram is mainly of interest to large businesses due to a more “serious” audience, so it can be especially interesting for news and educational projects, as well as if you sell services from the field of marketing or finance.
Method # 7. Investing in the stock market or Forex
Despite the fact that for the majority of Russian citizens the terms “exchange” and “forex” are perceived in much the same way as “casinos”, in fact, investing through opening an investment account with an online broker can significantly increase your standard of living and become a good source of passive income.
Method # 8. Online loans and crowdfunding
Method # 9. Sponsored posts and sharing in social networks
Many companies are willing to pay popular bloggers or simply owners of accounts with a large number of subscribers, if they match their target audience, to advertise their product.
This can be either direct or hidden advertising in the form of a photo, product review, or review.
Method # 10. Selling unnecessary things online
A good way to unload wardrobes and make quick money is to sell all unnecessary, but still “work” things (including equipment, clothes, furniture and children’s toys) through ad services