Everyone knows that with money he can buy everything. Only not health and not relatives. It is believed that a fully rich person is one who is filled not only financially, but also spiritually.
The person who lives in harmony with himself sets goals and achieves them with the help of his money.
I. Financially wealthy person.
To become a truly wealthy person, you need three qualities: determination, iron willpower, and self-confidence.
All this is reflected in the diagram:
the purpose of the action is money. A person must set a goal, break it down into steps with the help of which he will achieve the goal, and then start work.
For example, a goal: to go to Turkey in August.
Steps: Save $ 50 from every paycheck, find a second job within two weeks.
A person must believe in himself. Remember the parable of the frogs that got into the jug of milk? One of them gave up and folded her paws, the second believed in her strength, floundered, whipped butter and got out of the jug. So faith and self-confidence should always be with a rich person.
Below are some basic tips on how to become financially wealthy.
1) Create a diary and write down only one goal. You need to start with a small goal. And also the steps by which the goal should be achieved.
2) Start acting tomorrow.
3) Reach the goal.
Next, you need to write down a more meaningful goal, etc.
These tips are tested by wealthy and successful people.
II. A spiritually rich person.
This is the one who lives in harmony with himself and the world. What is needed for this?
The basic rule: a person should be happy with what he has. Look at people with disabilities who sometimes do not have legs or arms, but they find the strength to rejoice, smile, laugh. Without self-improvement, no person will be rich.
Constant self-discipline, reading fiction, physical activity, the right food – all this is reflected in the inner world of a person, on his beliefs and views.
Popular tips on how to become a spiritually rich person will be presented below.
1) Create a second diary in which you will write every evening:
- Plans for the next day: cooking, laundry, exercise, etc.
- For what and to whom did you say or could say THANK YOU today: research by scientists has already proven that a feeling of gratitude makes us happier and works much more efficiently than a lot of auto-training and self-hypnosis!
2) Read fiction every day (at least 15 minutes) for self-improvement.
3) Learn a foreign language. Every educated person must know at least English.
Now it is clear why you need to be rich in two directions: spiritual and financial. Only then do people become happy.
And remember, “the rich feast on weekdays, and the poor grieve on holidays”.